DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a below the controler mount Crystalsky 7.85"

offtheback

Reactions
I've been using an ipad mini in the arms of the regular controller that places the Ipad under the controller.I bought a Crystalsky 7.85 inch and a Polarpro mount that puts the controller behind the monitor.I find that cumbersome.I'd like to have a similar setup for the Crystalsky so it would be below the controller.any exist?Thanks.

I purchased two of these mounts for use on my CRYSTALSKY MONITORS(both sizes). Very easy to attach to the monitors and can quickly inter change which size monitor I want to use. Usually have the smaller monitor set-up for my MAVIC AIR and the larger monitor for my MAVIC2 Zoom. Whe ?I turn on the remote the monitor starts automatically.Got mine from ALIEXPRESS. Watch out for large variation in price.

Attachments

• cry.png
    cry.png
    134.4 KB · Views: 31
  • crys.png
    crys.png
    483.2 KB · Views: 32
I purchased two of these mounts for use on my CRYSTALSKY MONITORS(both sizes). Very easy to attach to the monitors and can quickly inter change which size monitor I want to use. Usually have the smaller monitor set-up for my MAVIC AIR and the larger monitor for my MAVIC2 Zoom. Whe ?I turn on the remote the monitor starts automatically.Got mine from ALIEXPRESS. Watch out for large variation in price.
Thanks!Do you have a photo of your Mavic zoom with monitor+controller attached?

I've been using an ipad mini in the arms of the regular controller that places the Ipad under the controller.I bought a Crystalsky 7.85 inch and a Polarpro mount that puts the controller behind the monitor.I find that cumbersome.I'd like to have a similar setup for the Crystalsky so it would be below the controller.any exist?Thanks.
Do you have a tripod?
If so, consider a tripod mount adapter sold by Mavmount. It's $29.
I have one and only use a tripod with my CS. There are several advantages including the monitor is at eye level, so no neck strain from looking down all the time. Also, the RC becomes light as a feather.
Another advantage is that using a tripod gives off the appearance of 'proffesionalism'. That is, when others see it, flying the drone appears to be an assignment, and not a back alley hit and run. I think that when others can see what you are doing, it becomes less scary/threatening to them.

Last edited:
Reactions: JAW and offtheback
Do you have a tripod?
If so, consider a tripod mount adapter sold by Mavmount. It's $29.
I have one and only use a tripod with my CS. There are several advantages including the monitor is at eye level, so no neck strain from looking down all the time. Also, the RC becomes light as a feather.
Thanks.I flipped the monitor upside down and will see tomorrow how it feels.

Sorry for the delay but here goes. I am not sure which arms are which as I have 3 different sets.... Ones for SPARK remote, some for AIR and a set for MAVIC2. I modified a set by extending the slots so as to use on the slave remote. Ask any questions and I will do my best to answer.

Attachments

• #1.JPG
    #1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • #2.JPG
    #2.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 43
  • #3.JPG
    #3.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 42
  • #4.JPG
    #4.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 42
  • #5.JPG
    #5.JPG
    595.4 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: offtheback
All you have to do is Rotate the display on the CS in settings

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman