DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a shortage on Mavic 2 Pro?

It's been available worldwide for months now, but it has yet to arrive in Sweden.
Mavic 2 Zoom is available, but Mavic 2 Pro is nowhere to be seen. Only one online retail has 2 of them in stock (and it's a retailer based in Denmark).
It's ridiculous considering that Hasselblad is a Swedish company and Sweden is not some third world country.
I've had mine on preorder since September. The wait is getting frustrating now especially since the weather is getting worse and worse, and now they pushed the release date to 15 Nov...

Oh Dear! Can’t belive that, I got my copy of Mavic 2 Pro in Croatia within 10 days from the day I made preorder! But, I was in USA, NY in september and visit official DJI Store on Times Square, they only got M2Z to sell immediately at that time. So, maybe You lucky guy...me personaly don’t wanna preorder first models of MP2 because of first models are pushed to the market and they may not pass a security check as models that will just come, I was waiting to pass the first wave!

It's been available worldwide for months now, but it has yet to arrive in Sweden.
Mavic 2 Zoom is available, but Mavic 2 Pro is nowhere to be seen. Only one online retail has 2 of them in stock (and it's a retailer based in Denmark).
It's ridiculous considering that Hasselblad is a Swedish company and Sweden is not some third world country.
I've had mine on preorder since September. The wait is getting frustrating now especially since the weather is getting worse and worse, and now they pushed the release date to 15 Nov...
Buy it from Apple. You will get it delivered after a couple of days to your door. It's well worth it if you really want it.

And as you say the weather is getting "worse". I've gotten some fantastic autumn images here in Sweden with my M2 Pro (ordered from Apple.se). Now I hope I can catch the snow which probably will be here soon.

Anyways good luck and I hope you get to fly soon.

I've gotten some fantastic autumn images here in Sweden

Me too! The pine trees are boring, but around here there's enough Maple etc to make it interesting. I'm really happy with the photos from the Mavic 2 Pro! I'm just in the process of getting my favourite images approved by Lantmäteriet and I'll make a gallery of them!

Me too! The pine trees are boring, but around here there's enough Maple etc to make it interesting. I'm really happy with the photos from the Mavic 2 Pro! I'm just in the process of getting my favourite images approved by Lantmäteriet and I'll make a gallery of them!
That sounds like a great idea. Is it required to have them approved by lantmäteriet? I recently started to post some of my images on Instagram. I actually make my wifey to do for me since I'm not in to social media.

I'd love to see your work in the future.

My understanding is that yes, it's required by law. See here: Spridningstillstånd, under "Ansök om spridningstillstånd".

(Do note that I'm not a native Swede, and my Swedish isn't that great!)
Thank you for the information. I dont understand why it is necessary. Everything is already exposed on Google maps and earth.

Is there anyone on here that wants to take over my unwanted Mavic 2 Pro preorder that's waiting for me at the Medborgarplatsen Webhallen in Stockholm? It's even at the lower, pre-increased price. If you do, let me know, otherwise I'll cancel it.

Have you cancel the order at Webhallen? How much we are referring of the lower price, ie EUR 1459?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d