DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Is there a shortage on Mavic 2 Pro?

Macabre

Reactions
It's been available worldwide for months now, but it has yet to arrive in Sweden.
Mavic 2 Zoom is available, but Mavic 2 Pro is nowhere to be seen. Only one online retail has 2 of them in stock (and it's a retailer based in Denmark).
It's ridiculous considering that Hasselblad is a Swedish company and Sweden is not some third world country.
I've had mine on preorder since September. The wait is getting frustrating now especially since the weather is getting worse and worse, and now they pushed the release date to 15 Nov...

It's been available worldwide for months now, but it has yet to arrive in Sweden.
Mavic 2 Zoom is available, but Mavic 2 Pro is nowhere to be seen. Only one online retail has 2 of them in stock (and it's a retailer based in Denmark).
It's ridiculous considering that Hasselblad is a Swedish company and Sweden is not some third world country.
I've had mine on preorder since September. The wait is getting frustrating now especially since the weather is getting worse and worse, and now they pushed the release date to 15 Nov...
My gf got it a couple of weeks ago. Apple had them just a week ago, might still have them. And Komplett is getting almost a hundred pretty soon.

Order somewhere else?

My gf got it a couple of weeks ago. Apple had them just a week ago, might still have them. And Komplett is getting almost a hundred pretty soon.

Order somewhere else?

Komplett is not getting them anytime soon. Their estimate is 7th November, but the date is not definite. So it probably won't come on 7th. Also, I don't like Komplett, they have really crappy prices (as well as Apple). I ordered mine from Inet and I got my drone much cheaper from them (even though the price is the same now, but mine cost 14k sek).
There is simply nowhere to order from, no one has them.

Reactions: Tonyr68
Komplett is not getting them anytime soon. Their estimate is 7th November, but the date is not definite. So it probably won't come on 7th. Also, I don't like Komplett, they have really crappy prices (as well as Apple). I ordered mine from Inet and I got my drone much cheaper from them (even though the price is the same now, but mine cost 14k sek).
There is simply nowhere to order from, no one has them.
DJI opened up store in Stockholm a few weeks ago and they had M2P in store. I bought mine there.

They have an online shop as well. Not sure if they still have them in store though:

https://djistockholm.se

I placed a pre-order with Scandinavian Photo here in Stockholm (on Vasagatan) the day of the announcement, and I picked it up on September 25th. I think I was pretty early on in the queue, since lots of places still seem backordered (including Scandinavian Photo). I placed an order with Webhallen at the same time and it's still not turned up as of today, so I guess DJI are favouring photography stores? Who knows.

My local dealer has them in stock, though we are in the USA.But you could always have it in a few days with FedEx shipping to you. And it is just $1,449.95 so check the price in Swedish Kroner tp compare.

Jaa du. Såh är gjorde jag.... I first ordered from a retail seller here in scandinavia. They pushed the delivery datenof delivery months ahead so I cancelled my order, got a refund and ordered from the web shop of DJI. I had the M2P incl. the fly more kit 1,5 weeks later. Sorry to say but DJI preoritice their own shop in front of theor retailers.

They are widely available in Canada as well but I realize that probably doesn't help you much :D

I'm guessing their largest markets are in North America and they got larger initial allocations - pure speculation though.

Yes they definitely seemed to favor the larger markets and countries they distribute in themselves over smaller countries served by distributors. They get some, just much smaller quantities that just aren't enough.

Reactions: Clinton1
i ordered one from bang-good for a good price ($1360) preorder on Sept 1. They kept delaying until 31st October so I cancelled that order after waiting over a month. I ordered it from another seller on ebay for $1350 and had it in about a week. So some sellers there is a shortage for sure, others have stock.

I'm done waiting. I canceled my order and used the money I would spend on Mavic 2 Pro and bought some computer parts, like 9900k and 2080Ti. The weather is getting worse, it's rainy every other day, the wind is strong, it's cold and just gonna get worse until we get snow. It would definitely be nice to fly when it's clear and white outside, but the **** drone just doesn't seem to be coming out.
I might as well just wait on Mavic 2 Pro Platinum, or the drone market to heat up so we get better stuff. Seems like the competitors have woken up and are starting to release other foldable drones.

I'm done waiting. I canceled my order and used the money I would spend on Mavic 2 Pro and bought some computer parts, like 9900k and 2080Ti. The weather is getting worse, it's rainy every other day, the wind is strong, it's cold and just gonna get worse until we get snow. It would definitely be nice to fly when it's clear and white outside, but the **** drone just doesn't seem to be coming out.
I might as well just wait on Mavic 2 Pro Platinum, or the drone market to heat up so we get better stuff. Seems like the competitors have woken up and are starting to release other foldable drones.
Again, it has been avalible for quite some time in Sweden. I just walked in to the dji store and bought it...

Again, it has been avalible for quite some time in Sweden. I just walked in to the dji store and bought it...

I had no idea DJI had a physical store in Sweden. Source on that?

Type "DJI Stockholm" into Google and lots of results come up. Their website is here.

Now, guess what happened? My Webhallen preorder just came in. I bought my 2 Pro a month ago from Scandinavian Photo. Perhaps I can transfer it to you?

WH.png

They opened up on Sep 19. For now they just have a store but they told me that they will open up a service center there as well later this year. Will be nice not having to send the drone off to a service center in another country if something happen to it.

Their FB-page: DJI Store Stockholm

Is there anyone on here that wants to take over my unwanted Mavic 2 Pro preorder that's waiting for me at the Medborgarplatsen Webhallen in Stockholm? It's even at the lower, pre-increased price. If you do, let me know, otherwise I'll cancel it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d