DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Is this the biggest C you have ever seen?

And I wouldn’t buy there, with global warming predicted to raise sea levels over the next 50 years …….. does nobody read the news any more? Houses facing Cook Strait seas in Wellington, New Zealand, just got hammered with waves crashing over the coastal road. My work is in land surveying for housing and industrial developments and I would not buy close to the coast, on sand and near sea level. These fancy shaped suburbs might look trendy, but if you are going to sink your life’s savings into a home, head for higher ground. (But they make great visuals for some drone footage! ?? ??‍♀️ )

Awesome, thanks for sharing!

That IS one big C - ummm....if everyone is that close to the water, why to most of the houses have swimming pools? ?

That IS one big C - ummm....if everyone is that close to the water, why to most of the houses have swimming pools? ?
Because in that sticky heat, when you get out of a fresh water pool you feel better. And pools are status symbols …… just like trendy “C”’s! The beautiful people need some lounging space …… ? ? ??‍♀️ ? ⛱

Reactions: Prop Wash
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78