DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

ISO help - disabled veteran, limited income

OK guys I have just removed several post and moved it from classifieds to OT and before anyone else post read it all .
Thanks

Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Very interesting thread. At first I didn't realize I was late and looking up the parts to send him. Less than $10. I'm glad he was taken care of. I was injured in combat myself but I turned down disability, ignored the dreams and went to work. I think that I'm too stubborn for my own good. Hopefully, he got taken care of and he can find it within himself to let the past go.

Last edited:
Reactions: Elton Hammonds
Very interesting thread. At first I didn't realize I was late and looking up the parts to send him. Less than $10.
Yes Lon it was brought back up by one that I had to start deleting at but it is still open I just moved it after cleaning .

Yes Lon it was brought back up by one that I had to start deleting at but it is still open I just moved it after cleaning .

Cool, I'm glad people helped him. Luckily for me, in a way, I came from a bad situation to join the military so the violence was less of a shock. We have some decent guys here for sure.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support. I think this is quite possibly the best of the best when it comes to pilots and people in General. I will hopefully have big news next week sometime, and I’ll be sure to post in this thread when and if I hear. Semper Fi bless.
Looking forward to any updates.

I haven't forgotten you, but I was on lighter duty lately due to a pretty serious injury I incurred a few weeks ago.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada