DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Issues logging into MavicPilots

Drone_Pilot

Reactions
Hope everyone is well when they read this. My issue is I cannot log into the mavic pilots app unless I reset my password every time but once I log off and I try to login again it will not let me log in and after two or three tries the app crashes. I was able to post this m Message as I had to reset my password. I'm using an Android phone

I’m sorry I don’t use the app and can’t help you.
Other than saying to delete and reinstall it like you do other apps.
@clackey @BigAl07 or some of the others that use it can help you.

Reactions: MA2 317
Hope everyone is well when they read this. My issue is I cannot log into the mavic pilots app unless I reset my password every time but once I log off and I try to login again it will not let me log in and after two or three tries the app crashes. I was able to post this m Message as I had to reset my password. I'm using an Android phone
Are you using the app downloaded from the android app store or visiting the MavicPilots.com site from the browser? No doubt that there are issues with the MavicPilot app developed by Tapatalk. It is a bit of a mess right now and we'll likely be discontinuing it all together at some point.

Are you using the app downloaded from the android app store or visiting the MavicPilots.com site from the browser? No doubt that there are issues with the MavicPilot app developed by Tapatalk. It is a bit of a mess right now and we'll likely be discontinuing it all together at some point.

Are you clicking to save your new password before exiting the page? If so, you might fix it by redownloading all the software or else try a new personal device.

Are you clicking to save your new password before exiting the page? If so, you might fix it by redownloading all the software or else try a new personal device.
Yes I'm clicking on save. Once I do that then I'm locked in but as soon as I log off the app and try to log back in the only way I can log in is resetting my password even though I keep using the same password and I've also changed it that's the only way I can log

Yes I'm clicking on save. Once I do that then I'm locked in but as soon as I log off the app and try to log back in the only way I can log in is resetting my password even though I keep using the same password and I've also changed it that's the only way I can log
I’d probably skip the app and just log into the mavicpilots.com site via your browser.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archanut