DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Pro did it again arggg

Daytona500

Reactions
So as many of you may remember back in May My mini 3 pro disconnected and flew away or crashed, DJI replaced it at no cost to me and now this one did the same thing. I'm again having a hard time trying to find the flight data. Its very difficult for me to try and figure it all out. I've been looking for the drone for 3 days now but haven't located it yet. find my drone is useless as the aircraft disconnected from the controller .I'm so frustrated with the whole system. I can't report the flyaway as DJI won't let me log in. I say forgot password I make a new one and it tells me invaild gone thru this process a few time and cant get to log in grrrrr. I'm stlll trying to find the flight logs but directions are giving me a hard time.

I'm stlll trying to find the flight logs but directions are giving me a hard time.
It's not hard to find the flight data.
Did you use a phone or tablet, or did you use one of the newer controllers with an integrated tablet?

It's not hard to find the flight data.
Did you use a phone or tablet, or did you use one of the newer controllers with an integrated tablet?
I have the controller with the screen not the pro just the regular

the other problem is it been telling me my flight storage limit reached upload now. I try to up load but it keeps telling me upload failed

I have the controller with the screen not the pro just the regular
Connect the controller to a computer and the flight records are in there at:
Android\data\dji.go.v5\files\FlightRecord

What's the most recent .txt file in that folder?

i have no idea how to find that my controller just shows a bluish screen with album sky pixal profile other stuff

attached well I attached the file but its not here what am I doin wrong

try again it doesn't work I attched the file I hit save and post reply and no file goes with it

heres what Im trying to attach

Attachments

• flight tex 11-26.jpg
    flight tex 11-26.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 26
Try uploading the most recent .txt file to the Phantomhelp log viewer and then post a link to the report that gives you.

Here's the log viewer:

Your drone was set to return home on loss of signal.
When signal was lost, the drone was 200 feet away to the west.
It was 70 feet higher than the launch point, over land that was slightly lower than where you launched.
There were no obstacles to block signal or crash into.

The data ends at 1:09 with the drone flying at full speed in Sport Mode..

On loss of signal, the drone should have initiated RTH and come home.
The pitch and roll data suggest that winds were light and wouldn't prevent RTH.
The drone was only 200 feet away so should have been easily visible and audible if it was returning.

If it didn't return, the most likely explanation is that it lost power and fell.
If that was the case, the loss of power explains the loss of signal and no RTH.

When the data ended, the drone was directly above 34.07650 -112.13225.
If the drone fell, it is likely to be near that point, but probably a short distance to the west of there.

can you tell if it was my fault or the drones fault.
I watched it , it tumbled and went down . very busy , high grass and trees very hard to fine.

CleanShot 2023-11-28 at 18.10.49@2x.jpg

Because the trees are in your way, you just need to keep your flights much higher , this way you wont loose the signal so quickly , this can be a little bit of a learning curve.

This is a good example of not having a clear line of sight to the drone as those immediate trees can comprimise that flight.

One good habbit to get into is do a quick hover up and to see your surrouding and if there might be a better place to get a clear line of sight or at least get you further away from the trees.

The quick Hover can save you in so many ways.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water.

Reactions: Hermey and ZergSolo
Dude your totally wrong. for one I didn't loose signal it disconnected 2 I had direct line of sight 3 I was well above any trees.Ive been flying this area for 12 years I know it well .

If you were going full speed in sport mode it would have came down at a pretty decent angle. If the area is long grass as you mentioned, it may not have been damaged much or at all. It could be the battery became dislodged and lost contact. Maybe you know some folks who could help you grid search the area you think it went down in. If several people in a line move slowly through that area, maybe one would come across it. It should be 50 ft or so west of the last coordinates recorded.

Reactions: rjwmorrell
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne