Get more from your Mavic
Friendly, Helpful, Knowledgeable Mavic Community
Join Us Now

It's here! ALL NEW Mavic Pro - FERRARI EDITION 2018

SpikeSky

Reactions
G-Day to all my fellow dronies (& dronies to be) from all around the world, Please allow me to introduce myself... I love life, my wife, Harleys and now DRONES. I am a late starter at 56yo, living in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia. I have been bitten by the drone bug big time!

About three months ago I purchased a good second-hand Mighty Mavic Pro from a chap on gumtree and honestly love everything about this new found "Joy-Toy" (not so much a toy). The research, planning, setting up, flying, filming, editing and producing quality content, continuously adding to my collection for a possible future YouTube channel (watch this space).

I do look forward to making new (like minded) friends from Mavicpilots and to share and learn together as we all hone our droning skills. I have posted a couple of photos of my MP-FERRARI EDITION 2018. check it out and let me know what you think. please feel free to message me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

My Time is spent slowly restoring/renovating a 110yo cottage along with getting out there every opportunity I get to Fly Fly Fly & Fly some more and now supporting this website as much as I can.

I got the wrap from: WRAPGRADE.JP

Until the next time...Cheers Spike

Attachments

• IMG_E0589.JPG
    IMG_E0589.JPG
    362.2 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_E0530.JPG
    IMG_E0530.JPG
    466.7 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_0543.JPG
    IMG_0543.JPG
    509.2 KB · Views: 92

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Bunny Too

Premium Pilot
Reactions
G-Day to all my fellow dronies (& dronies to be) from all around the world, Please allow me to introduce myself... I love life, my wife, Harleys and now DRONES. I am a late starter at 56yo, living in the Central Wheatbelt of Western Australia. I have been bitten by the drone bug big time!

About three months ago I purchased a good second-hand Mighty Mavic Pro from a chap on gumtree and honestly love everything about this new found "Joy-Toy" (not so much a toy). The research, planning, setting up, flying, filming, editing and producing quality content, continuously adding to my collection for a possible future YouTube channel (watch this space).

I do look forward to making new (like minded) friends from Mavicpilots and to share and learn together as we all hone our droning skills. I have posted a couple of photos of my MP-FERRARI EDITION 2018. check it out and let me know what you think. please feel free to message me and I will try to get back to you as soon as possible.

My Time is spent slowly restoring/renovating a 110yo cottage along with getting out there every opportunity I get to Fly Fly Fly & Fly some more and now supporting this website as much as I can.

Howdy from Wyoming @SpikeSky , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

SpikeSky

Reactions
Howdy guys and thank you for your replies. I am sorry to (Admin) if I made a mistake, my intention is to do the right thing and will learn and follow your websites policies. Cheers Spike

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reactions
Site
www.aerial-pixel.com
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! I like your Ferrari ;) fly safe and have fun!

SpikeSky

Reactions
Gday Mr Aerial Pixel, thank you, I appreciate your welcome all the way from Ohio. I recon it’s great to speak with like minded good folk from all around the world. I’m a little new to websites like this and being able to interact with fellow MP Pilots globally . Cheers to Yu my friend. Spike

LuvMyTJ

Reactions
D

Djigenius911

Where did you get the Ferrari logo

D

Djigenius911

Just read Spikes original post .
Wrapgrade does not sell a kit with the Ferrari logos. I should know, I’ve purchased many items from Wrapgrade. They don’t sell anything with a Ferrari on it

Last edited by a moderator:

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
saltydrone