DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

It's my turn, disconnect and lost :Edit Mark another up for pilot stupidity

I hope you find it!!! it may not be that bad brush can help cushion the blows :)

Reactions: MavicCF
Looks like there is trail access to the location:

View attachment 37490
Yeah, it actually worked out nicely being so close to a road and a nice trail. Yesterdays's lesson was to not wear shorts when you expect to walk through heavy brush;). Thanks for taking the time to look for the easy access routes, I really appreciate it. Will keep y'all updated:)! -CF

We found it :):):)!!
Headed up again with one of my sisters and my mom and spent 45 minutes looking for it around the last known coordinates. We were getting discouraged and were headed over to check the area indicated by @msinger'sidea. On the way there and about 30’ SE from the last known point, there it was (admittedly my mom was the one who found it;)). The only damage I can see is the front right motor arm which snapped off at the motor end. My camera shade sacrificed itself and appears to have completely saved the gimbal/camera from damage! I'm trying to decide between getting the parts and doing it myself, or just having @Thunderdrones do it. IMG_0053 2.JPG

IMG_0055 2.JPG
Thanks guys! -CF

were is the video from the sd card :) please lol

that's why I use a camera shade too!! cheaper to replace that then a camera :)

if you are not good with soldering and taking things apart then send it to @Thunderdrones

iam glad you found it :) thanks for the update :)

KEWL!!! Yes, we want video...plus your personally annotated play by play from the bird's DAT file (as painful as it may be to do!)

It's kinda sad, you can hear the Mavic screaming during the final 50' descent into the trees...

ohhh :( my heart is already aching! so might as well post now! lol lol

KEWL!!! Yes, we want video...plus your personally annotated play by play from the bird's DAT file (as painful as it may be to do!)

yup that's the price he has to pay..... as he puts it....pilot stupidity time to suck it up! lol lol lol :)

we want play by play with video!! ha ha ha :)

It might be a while as internet at my house is about maxed out at uploading/downloading 15MB files...

It might be a while as internet at my house is about maxed out at uploading/downloading 15MB files...

no worries whenever :) ya know we have to give ya a hard time :) its in the agreement when ya signed up on the forum..lol lol lol

no worries whenever :) ya know we have to give ya a hard time :) its in the agreement when ya signed up on the forum..lol lol lol
Yeah, I think I 100% deserve a hard time, watching the video just makes me feel more stupid, I can assure you I was not seeing that on my phone. I cringe every time:rolleyes:.

Yeah, I think I 100% deserve a hard time, watching the video just makes me feel more stupid, I can assure you I was not seeing that on my phone. I cringe every time:rolleyes:.

that's what I was saying before something's not right I know you would of saw that on your screen! I still think the data file didn't log everthing

Reactions: Flashcot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Greece