Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

I've been bitten...

Mac282

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Just saying Hello, and yes, I've be bitten by this very cool "new to me" hobby of drones. Just picked up the MA Fly More two weeks ago and already thinking of starting a collection of these very cool "tools of excitement". Also a shout out to the Dev's of this extremely informative forum. It's already answered some questions I've had without even posting them. Thanks.

msinger

DJI Drone Expert
Approved Vendor
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! :)

dirkclod

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

wjkrysak

lesser known member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. You will find plenty of support and suggestions here. We look forward to seeing your view of the world.

Drone Master

DJI Tech And Advisor
Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
Welcome to Mavic Pilots!:) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

old man mavic

Staff Member
Premium Pilot
Reaction score
@Mac282 welcome to the forum ,yes this great hobby is very addictive,never mind just the drones themselves ,then there's all the cool accessories to make things even more fun ,hard cases, skins,device holders ,sun shades,special high brightness displays,nav lights, trackers oh nearly forgot extra batteries, multi chargers for them to be charged quicker ,landing mats brand loyal hats ,T'shirts, neck straps FPV goggles ,range extenders, running out of stuff now please feel free to add to my list

RkyMtnHigh

Reaction score
Just saying Hello, and yes, I've be bitten by this very cool "new to me" hobby of drones. Just picked up the MA Fly More two weeks ago and already thinking of starting a collection of these very cool "tools of excitement". Also a shout out to the Dev's of this extremely informative forum. It's already answered some questions I've had without even posting them. Thanks.
Welcome to the forum! Happy and safe flying!

SparePartz

Reaction score
Welcome Mac from Houston, TX. Hope you enjoy the mavic as much as I do.

Aerial-Pixel

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

DJI Mavic Mounts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashflyer