DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystick protector Cover

Prmath

Reactions
Good morning........
Does the protector cover for the joysticks on the Spark remote Also fit the Mavic Air?
The Mavic Air doesn’t seem to have one specifically designed for its controller....... TIA

The rubber grips on the Mavic Air sticks are thinner than the Mavic Pro and Spark sticks, so all old stick protectors likely will not work.

I see @fstop.labs is selling this stick protector on Amazon. It's listed as being compatible with the Mavic Air.

FStopLabs.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: philh24
The rubber grips on the Mavic Air sticks are thinner than the Mavic Pro and Spark sticks, so all old stick protectors likely will not work.

I see @fstop.labs is selling this stick protector on Amazon. It's listed as being compatible with the Mavic Air.

View attachment 33420

I have had 2 delivered from China same as in the picture. They fit perfectly and I think they fit the spark. I had a Mavic pro one and the fit wasn’t as good.
PGY Remote Control Thumb Stick Guard Rocker Protector Holder For DJI Spark | eBay

I prefer using one of these than keep taking the sticks off. Using the crystalsky bracket you have to keep the arms closed anyway for the bracket to fit.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan