DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Joystick sensitivity

From Monkey007 in the DJI Forum....."Noticed .......; can't see any 'expo' adjustment for the sticks in the app. I'm assuming that DJI had deliberately limited the customizability for the Mini2 to make it simple and easy for most people. But personally think the default expo settings are perfect."

Cine Mode would slow things down a bit for sure.

I am not sure why there isn't a more involved rate sensitivity adjustment, it has been a very basic nominal adjustment in the RC transmitter sector for decades.
The only option I know of is a set of aftermarket adjustable sticks, as the longer they are the more arc movement it takes for the same control deflection(less sensitivity). The one down side is those do not fit in the recess on the bottom of the transmitter.

I am not sure why there isn't a more involved rate sensitivity adjustment, it has been a very basic nominal adjustment in the RC transmitter sector for decades.
The only option I know of is a set of aftermarket adjustable sticks, as the longer they are the more arc movement it takes for the same control deflection(less sensitivity). The one down side is those do not fit in the recess on the bottom of the transmitter.
That’s what I have done for > 2yrs. I have PolarPro Adjustable sticks

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Keith J