DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini Just a TEASER

Just a HERO

Reactions
Due to the positive response I got to my previous thread, I want to share Just a TEASER I've made for the next Cinematic Sequence I hope I will publish within a week.

The video is pretty much done, but I need to figure out the sound design and I'm all good to share it around.

Here's the Teaser and also a question: What vibes does it give you guys?

SOUND ON for the Teaser.

Vibe: Mysterious. Spooky.
Why is the dialog in English?

Yep. Mysterious. And the level of vocal track was perfect. Who is he? And who is he going to help?

"In time, you will help them.." after those words, I listened five times in a row to try to understand the next words. But still couldn't make sense. "the English ones"? "akin English ones"?

I'm sure it's just me, but I did go looking for closed captions to be turned on. ?

That's exactly the vibe I was going for! So that's a good start I suppose.

Dialogue is in English because I am for more people to understand the point made in the full video. Also I don't really know how to add subtitle\captions.. just had a look and I'm getting lost in YouTube settings lol.

The lines are the following:
"In time.. You will help them, accomplish wonders" :D which basically is about all of us, drone pilots, who can help others accomplish wonders by pursuing the requests from others to film things. Something like that? Does it make any sense? Haha

Heh, no worries mate. With this occasion I will adjust and test out the voiceover since I'm already doing the sound design at this point, to make it more audible, so basicaly your input was great feedback before release of the full video
?

Due to the positive response I got to my previous thread, I want to share Just a TEASER I've made for the next Cinematic Sequence I hope I will publish within a week.

The video is pretty much done, but I need to figure out the sound design and I'm all good to share it around.

Here's the Teaser and also a question: What vibes does it give you guys?

SOUND ON for the Teaser.

My first impression??? SPOOKY and serial murderer. The sound foretells and confirms the doom to come.

Dale

Hi Dale, thanks for your input! Yes, spooky maybe its fine but really not a serial murderer haha. I'd wish it would be so apocalyptic as you think, but its really not. Altought the idea of "doom" isn't bad at all. Will have to study it in one of my future projects ^_^

Hi Dale, thanks for your input! Yes, spooky maybe its fine but really not a serial murderer haha. I'd wish it would be so apocalyptic as you think, but its really not. Altought the idea of "doom" isn't bad at all. Will have to study it in one of my future projects ^_^
Ah- Romania- I am thinking Bram Stoker, Bela Lugosi, and and Young Frankenstein.

Great culture you've got there! Impressive! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cjd54