DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Just caught another house fire at night (MA2)

TnDronePilot

Reactions
Used my MA2 again to catch a house fire very close to my house. I took 5 bracketed shots and merged them in Lightroom and then tweaked the levels. My son is a firefighter and called me on the way to it so he's down there somewhere.

Attachments

• Hous Fire.png
    Hous Fire.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 148
Wouldn't you expect helicopters either emergency or news coming in low? If your son keeps alerting you to fires and you keep putting up the drone, be ready.

Wouldn't you expect helicopters either emergency or news coming in low? If your son keeps alerting you to fires and you keep putting up the drone, be ready.
I live in city of 186,000 people so we don't have news helicopters and, a police helicopter would never show up for a house fire around here. The only helicopters they fly in my airspace are medic flights and military Blackhawks and Apaches and, I can hear them from far away and get the notice on my display. I was 300ft above the area so I was just fine.

Used my MA2 again to catch a house fire very close to my house. I took 5 bracketed shots and merged them in Lightroom and then tweaked the levels. My son is a firefighter and called me on the way to it so he's down there somewhere.
Hmmm... never trust a guy that always seems to find house fires ready to film, right close to his house! :)
Just in the same way that I never trust a jogger, they always seem to be the ones on the news, that find the dead bodies...

I live in city of 186,000 people so we don't have news helicopters and, a police helicopter would never show up for a house fire around here. The only helicopters they fly in my airspace are medic flights and military Blackhawks and Apaches and, I can hear them from far away and get the notice on my display. I was 300ft above the area so I was just fine.
My whole county has 161,000 and we have news helicopters and police copters and emergency ones also. Its good if you get alerted, I don't, and yes I hear them also. Having many jumps out of helicopters, the sound is engrained in my brain.

Reactions: TnDronePilot
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis