DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Checking in, before I checkout...

OhioJoe

Reactions
Benicia, California and San Clemente, Tarlac, Phi
I'm healthy, just old. New Mavic Air owner. First Drone. I wanted to get it last year, but was uncertain about how much use I would get out of it. Decided to spend the $1000 on a 3D printer instead. So glad I did. To me the printer is so much more useful and fun.

Well, I'm sure I will have fun with the MA. Planning a trip to the Philippines in January. Too old to go the beaches. So will learn to fly it in our home town of San Clemente, Tarlac. Will look for the drone my Nephew loss there two years ago.

If interested, I have just uploaded a STL file for a Sun Screen/Shade/Hood clip. It fits my Samsung S3 tablet. Just print out four or six clips. Cut out some cardboard. And Enjoy. Well, I hope it works.

Tablet Sun Shade/Hood Clip by Ohiojoe

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

I'm healthy, just old. New Mavic Air owner. First Drone. I wanted to get it last year, but was uncertain about how much use I would get out of it. Decided to spend the $1000 on a 3D printer instead. So glad I did. To me the printer is so much more useful and fun.

Well, I'm sure I will have fun with the MA. Planning a trip to the Philippines in January. Too old to go the beaches. So will learn to fly it in our home town of San Clemente, Tarlac. Will look for the drone my Nephew loss there two years ago.

If interested, I have just uploaded a STL file for a Sun Screen/Shade/Hood clip. It fits my Samsung S3 tablet. Just print out four or six clips. Cut out some cardboard. And Enjoy. Well, I hope it works.

Tablet Sun Shade/Hood Clip by Ohiojoe
Howdy from Wyoming @OhioJoe , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. If you ever need advice or repair questions, feel free to reach out to the forum.

Best regards and good luck,

Rob

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BRUNO.CARDOSO