DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just Joined, 1st Drone, Mavic Air.

Dji Bill

Reactions
Hi All, I'm excited to be a part of the forum. I just got my Mavic Air last week and set it up today. I've been reading information on this site since last week and I love the community. I couldn't fly today because I live about a mile from Charleston SC airport so I'll need to travel a bit first. Saturday will be the day. Is there anyone else in Charleston SC who has some good tips on locations for scenery?

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Lots of fine folks here to help you along. Enjoy!;)

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching .
0rojyyg-png.95983

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to the forum. Since you just got your first drone, take your time to understand all the symbols that are displayed on your monitor so you don't crash. Make sure batteries on your drone are charged, as well as your monitor and remote control. I am in Florida for the Winter and I have found soccer fields are a good place to practice as long as it isn't being used. If you have any recreation centers in your area, you might check with them to make sure it's OK. Just avoid congested areas and people, for sure. Once you get familiar with your drone and reach a comfort level that gives you the confidence you need, take her for a spin. I only got mine in January and found out there is an app for IOS or Android called Litchi. For the android version on Amazon it cost me $25. Once you learn how to use it, you can design your own missions. If you have a PC, you can also download VLM for free that will test your Litchi Missions. Go to this link Mission Hub - Litchi and anyplace you see the Litchi symbol (eyeball) one click shows you the mission double click will run the video taken during that flight. Good Luck

Hi All, I'm excited to be a part of the forum. I just got my Mavic Air last week and set it up today. I've been reading information on this site since last week and I love the community. I couldn't fly today because I live about a mile from Charleston SC airport so I'll need to travel a bit first. Saturday will be the day. Is there anyone else in Charleston SC who has some good tips on locations for scenery?
Welcome to MavicPilots from Dayton Ohio! Enjoy your new Mavic Air, Fly safe and have fun!

well come from the uk

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
obanat