DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Just ordered Fly More from B&H

Swampdog

Reactions
Bit the bullet and spent all my Christmas money and then some! B&H does not collect tax from Cali so saves me $150 bucks. They would not even give me a estimated delivery window. Going to use the time I'm waiting to learn all I can so hopefully it lasts me more than a flight or two.

Anyone have inside info on B&H shipping?

Ive been a BH customer for many years. Great company.

However, I have had a Mav on pre-order with them for a couple months and not been notified of it ever being in stock.

Bit the bullet and spent all my Christmas money and then some! B&H does not collect tax from Cali so saves me $150 bucks. They would not even give me a estimated delivery window. Going to use the time I'm waiting to learn all I can so hopefully it lasts me more than a flight or two.

Anyone have inside info on B&H shipping?

Cancel your order and go with Advexure there in Ca too and no tax , 5 star customer service , you also need someone to stand behind the product they sell.
Some here swear by B&H but look at there reviews scared me away.

I ordered mine from B&H on November 27 and received it on December 22. This was the $999 one with only one battery. The 2 batteries I ordered with it are on back order. I thought for sure Amazon or the others would beat me so I was pleasantly surprised. However, I didn't know when it was coming until about a week or two before. I still have no ETA on my future batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Cancel your order and go with Advexure there in Ca too and no tax , 5 star customer service , you also need someone to stand behind the product they sell.
Some here swear by B&H but look at there reviews scared me away.
hmm, ordered the dji care package and it says no returns. is it cancelable?

Reactions: boxsterfahrer
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne