Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Kyrgystan Photo WorkshopVideo 16 minutes

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Hello All!

I have not posted in several months because of this trip.

I am proud to present this 16 minute video (plus end credits) of my Photographic Workshop in Kyrgystan, operated by Visionary Wild, \amazingly well by professional photographers, Justin Black and Jerry Dodrill.

The video includes multiple media sources, including the Nikon Z8 mirrorless camera, DJI Mavic 3 drone, DJI Pocket 3, and iPhone 14 Pro Max. Preceding our meeting up with the group of 4 other photographers (for a teaching ratio of more than 3:1) , we flew from Miami to Istanbul,Turkey via London, and after two days rest, onward to the capital of Kyrgystan,which is Bishkek. We had two free days in Bishkek before the tour began.

Our 4 car convoy traveled the rough roads of Kyrgystan, with stays 5 nights in tents, 5 nights in yurts, and several "lodges." The latter were rather crude structures but did have indoor plumbing. Electricity for charging devices was available by car chargers, and at all yurts, and lodges but not in tented camps.

The video was created from 1.37 GB of data from all of the above devices. All images were processed with Adobe Photoshop , and several plugs-ins including NIK software and Topaz Denoise AI. The video was created by Adobe Premiere Pro. Five weeks was spent producing this 16 minute film. Please enjoy! Please view in full screen by clicking the 4 arrows lower right corner. All comments always welcomed.

Dale Davis, M.D.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
supe20