DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LAANC / Kittyhawk permission

MassCoyote

Reactions
I’d like to take a few recreational pictures/video of my sisters sailboat at 28 Constitution Road, Boston, MA but, it appears I need to get FAA permission. I’d be flying no higher than 75 feet (to clear the sail) and the boat would be docked.

What is the easiest way to obtain permission to fly for about an hour in that location?

I’d really appreciate answers from anyone who actually has successfully gone through the process. I have B4ufly and kittyhawk app.

That address does not show up on any map I can find.

With a '0' in the square, LAANC automated authorization is not available. And coordination is not available for recreational flyers.

I don't see it happening for you.

Followed instructions learned on YouTube. Tried FAA Drone Zone and Kittyhawk. Was denied. No uas rec flights over 0’. Thanks anyways...

Reactions: dawgpilot
Followed instructions learned on YouTube. Tried FAA Drone Zone and Kittyhawk. Was denied. No uas rec flights over 0’. Thanks anyways...

Yep. As I predicted a few posts back.

Those 0’ grids are real buggers.....I’ve been denied more than approved....and I’m running a business. Still, there are just some spots they’re not going to allow a flight.

Reactions: MassCoyote
Seems the easy thing to do would be move the boat to another location..

Reactions: MassCoyote
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada