DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Lake Windemere, UK - Bowness to Ambleside

Doginabag

Reactions
Site
youtube.com
My last video from my trip to the Lake district, should have had this done a while ago now but life got in the way.

Started off in Bowness on a crisp sunny October morning, and took a boat cruise up to a much more overcast Ambleside, and then returned back to Bowness which was very wet but still sunny. Must have done a good job of dodging the rain that day!

Last edited:
Beautiful, if you are still there a flight from the top of Hard Knott?
Unfortunately note, I was only there for a short while earlier on in October, and only one full day. But we are planning on returning next year, maybe hiring a camper van for a week so that we can see as much as possible, so I will look into Hard Knott.

We ventured up a short stretch of Red Screes, but was restricted by time, weather and kids! This is my video from that day.

Unfortunately note, I was only there for a short while earlier on in October, and only one full day. But we are planning on returning next year, maybe hiring a camper van for a week so that we can see as much as possible, so I will look into Hard Knott.

We ventured up a short stretch of Red Screes, but was restricted by time, weather and kids! This is my video from that day.
If those are literally screes be careful on them, a girlfriend was once on one somewhere in the Lakes and it started to move, I suggested she move to the side rather carefully but quickly.

Oh btw do have a look on youtube before you try it, the road is not to everyone's taste lol
I will be sure to take a look. I took a pretty treacherous route a couple of years back while in Cyprus to a remote beach along a track barely wide enough to navigate and fall off into the sea which had my wife curled up in the kick well crying, so I am sure I will give it a go. :D

Reactions: Yorkshire_Pud
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
volidas