DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest dji Mavic Pro shipment news!

Received my Flymore Combo Today!!!! One Day early.. I ordered on launch day from DJI through Amazon.
Soon Stoked!!!

Just received my Fly More, shipped direct from DJI to California last Friday. Fedex delivered 2 days early!

Whilst I realise that everyone is in the 'same boat', it is a boat that was launched by DJI. They told us at the launch event that this would be available mid October, then early November, now we're beginning to see January! This appears to be that they KNEW they couldn't produce the product to the timescales stated and were simply after the customers who would have bought the Go-Pro offering. The whole thing is beginning to look like a sham - no news from DJI themselves (of any value), dealers and distributors giving conflicting information and us, the customer, left in the dark. I have a Mavic on pre-order, my retailer is not charging me until it ships but it appears that a fair whack of us have been charged 'up front' for something that is, blatantly, not available. The whole situation has left a taint in my mouth with the conduct of DJI, when it was totally uncalled for. Those who looked at the specs of the two drones, by DJI and Go-Pro, who are 'knowledgeable' about them to begin with, would more than likely opt for the Mavic. So why didn't DJI cut the pretence and just tell us? This is taking the pi** out of loyal customers and, even though I've not been charged, I'm considering cancelling my order for the Mavic. I've still got my P4 to use and, let's face it, there's not a lot wrong with that! Really quite annoyed by the whole thing - I don't like being taken for a fool and this is what DJI are doing to all of us.
It was all about luring the GoPro karma buyer to a product they knew they couldn't deliver ... I am certain they weren't planning to unveil this drone yet as I have heard an inspire 2 is coming soon and the phantom 4 hasn't been out long. It's almost as if DJI didn't know Karma was coming out & when it did they hit the panic button & here we are ! #weak

GoPro had been talking about a drone for so long it was anyone's guess when it was coming out

The lack of sensors/features on the Karma makes me wonder if they finally just said the hell with it, let's get a drone out there already before we lose another couple hundred million $

I've now flown 4 times with my new Mavic and I'm sad that people have to wait so long to get one but it's SO much better than Karma based on the reviews I've watched. It is awesome! If it was all about luring Karma buyers then in the end it is a good thing. People should have the Mavic, not the Karma.

I've now flown 4 times with my new Mavic and I'm sad that people have to wait so long to get one but it's SO much better than Karma based on the reviews I've watched. It is awesome! If it was all about luring Karma buyers then in the end it is a good thing. People should have the Mavic, not the Karma.

rub it in. lol

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Keep talking like that and we will hunt you down! ;)

I ordered the Fly More package from Amazon just a week ago on the 25th so I know I will be way behind most everyone else here but such is life. I had anticipated receipt about 11/18, but I now think it will be into December and quite possibly well into December.

Brian

Keep talking like that and we will hunt you down! ;)

I ordered the Fly More package from Amazon just a week ago on the 25th so I know I will be way behind most everyone else here but such is life. I had anticipated receipt about 11/18, but I now think it will be into December and quite possibly well into December.

Brian

i ordered one day after you so we're about in the same place.

I starting hitting the website as soon as I saw it at the beginning of the live presentation on Sept 27. It took me a few hours as the site was non-functional for quite a while but I got through soon after and so have it already. It is worth the wait. Sorry SO many people are waiting though. :(

In this sample of 1369 people (and counting) who ordered, as of now, only 84 (6.1%) have had the Mavic shipped so far. DJI Mavic Shipping Data

I starting hitting the website as soon as I saw it at the beginning of the live presentation on Sept 27. It took me a few hours as the site was non-functional for quite a while but I got through soon after and so have it already. It is worth the wait. Sorry SO many people are waiting though. :(

In this sample of 1369 people (and counting) who ordered, as of now, only 84 (6.1%) have had the Mavic shipped so far. DJI Mavic Shipping Data

well that's good news lol

OK, then I'll be keeping an eye on you and if you get yours before me then I may have to hunt you down to! :D

Brian

i think it all depends on where you order from. there's been people who ordered very late who got theirs first. i think dji is so confused they're just throwing these things wherever they land. but yeah i'll let you know and keep me posted on your progress also.

i hate waiting but i'm telling you the anticipation and waiting is just going to make it that much better once we actually get it. i still think it doesn't exist, these unboxing videos are paid advertisements and what way to make them look realistic than make them look authentic and homemade. lol

The problem is not Yitamotor's fault....it's a worldwide problem with DJI not being able to supply. Apple in the UK originally said they would have them in store on 1st November...that date has now been put forward to 29th December on their website!

I know it sucks, but we're all in the same boat. (Apart from the lucky few who've already received them, just so DJI can boast that they're now shipping).
I'm wondering what its going to be like with the NEW drone coming out, we may see them next year sometime.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada