DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Latest Firmware RC for M2P

Giorgos66

Reactions
Good morning guys. I wanted to ask what is the latest firmware for the Remote Controler. It tells me it is 01.00.0770. Shouldn't it be the same as the 01.00.0790 firmware I have for the drone?

No, version numbers often don't match, sometimes an update is required for one component but not the other.

Ok my friend, thank you for the answer. Let me ask one last thing if you know. When I change area, not too far, it asks me to calibrate compass again. Is there a problem or is this how it is done? I remember in phantom 4 pro it didn't present this to me, only when I changed the area of many kilometers.

As I remember, the M2P can have the compass issue you describe.
The best avenue would be to check the sensor state shown in the app.
If the compass sensor state shows that it needs attention, do the compass dance, otherwise, click the ignore button. Again, IF I remember correctly!

Reactions: Giorgos66
Hello guys. i can totally relate with everyone on this thread. About 2 months ago when DJI released an update which i did for my M2P, but unfortunately after the update, my M2P couldn't take off. I kept getting an error code. it was very frustrating cos I was in the field where network service was very poor. the whole operation was centered around me. The pressure was quite intense and 2 days later, I read somewhere that I could downgrade my M2P. Luckily, it worked.

fast forward to two days ago. i was in the field and when i got the notification of a new update. I've been Ignoring it 😂

Reactions: Starz
Hello guys. i can totally relate with everyone on this thread. About 2 months ago when DJI released an update which i did for my M2P, but unfortunately after the update, my M2P couldn't take off. I kept getting an error code. it was very frustrating cos I was in the field where network service was very poor. the whole operation was centered around me. The pressure was quite intense and 2 days later, I read somewhere that I could downgrade my M2P. Luckily, it worked.

fast forward to two days ago. i was in the field and when i got the notification of a new update. I've been Ignoring it 😂
Good morning. What firmware did you have and what did you do with the downgrade?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian