DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LCD screen brightness on Mavic controller

zachgroves1987

Reactions
I'm assuming that there is an easy fix to this problem.

I can not see any of the information displayed on the actual controller's LCD screen. If I put the controller at the exact right angle, blocking some of the light, i can vaguely make out what is displayed.

How do I adjust the LCD screen's brightness, or illuminate it? I've seen images on google that clearly show that this is possible.

Many thanks.

Z

p.s. I am not talking about my phone's display.

Reactions: zachgroves1987
There's no adjustment but it's well readable. If yours isn't it could be a defect.

Remember that polarized sunglasses can obscure LCDs if they're polarized linearly, could be your problem.

Was asking myself the same question and came across this thread.

Just received a replacement for my lost Mavic and tge new controllers backlight is brighter than the previous.

Previous was nice and dark with only the white bits being bright. The new one has more of a greyish background.

Ok - cool. Thanks for letting me know. I've only just got the drone and wanted to make sure there wasn't anything on the LCD screen that I was missing
LCD is invaluable at times.

Telemetry on controller can get you out a sticky situation if your phone disconnects or crashes.

If you can barely read the screen it's not something I'd put up with.

Can you post a photo?

...I can not see any of the information displayed on the actual controller's LCD screen. If I put the controller at the exact right angle, blocking some of the light, i can vaguely make out what is displayed...
I'm thinking you have a defective RC. You did not mention how long you have had it but if it is new I would file a claim with whomever you bought it from. It will suck if you have to send the RC back for repair/replacement, but you can still fly using WiFi mode. That will make you appreciate the RC that much more when you get it back and paired up again.

Only had my Mavic Pro for 3 weeks or so, and after recharging it a few days ago the LCD screen is now very, very dim. Outside it looks completely black. IMG_4770.JPG Any ideas why it would suddenly do this?

-Brian

Reactions: Alpentalic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929