DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Learning on the dirtbike.

Dharris6891

Reactions
I put this together using VSDC. I'm still learning how to use the program and one thing has become clear, I'm going to have to work on building a new PC. My current PC has decent specs, but my processor or GPU are the two weaker links. Feel free to let me know what you think, but keep in mind, I'm new to this side of things! Thanks!

I put this together using VSDC. I'm still learning how to use the program and one thing has become clear, I'm going to have to work on building a new PC. My current PC has decent specs, but my processor or GPU are the two weaker links. Feel free to let me know what you think, but keep in mind, I'm new to this side of things! Thanks!

Good video. Yep, if you don't have a lot of RAM (16MB min) and a decent vid card plus plan on shooting 4k - got to upgrade. Yet, if posting to Social Media - 1080p is great and uses far less PC resources and esp disk space. Having a SSD is also good "IF" you transfer files off the SD Card - which is advisable too - as USB, even 3 lags at times.

Reactions: Dharris6891
Good video. Yep, if you don't have a lot of RAM (16MB min) and a decent vid card plus plan on shooting 4k - got to upgrade. Yet, if posting to Social Media - 1080p is great and uses far less PC resources and esp disk space. Having a SSD is also good "IF" you transfer files off the SD Card - which is advisable too - as USB, even 3 lags at times.
Currently I'm running an AMD FX-8350 BE at 4.0 Ghz., 32 GB ram, a 1TB ssd, and an RX 580 GPU. While encoding the video my processor is what's maxing out the worst. At this point, I think even upgrading my MB, processor and RAM would be a major improvement over the FX-8350. I will also probably move to an M2 drive at that point. My graphics card isn't terrible and can be upgraded when they're actually available and maybe when prices drop a bit.

Nice. Moving objects are a great challenge and I think you did a great job flying. Video editing was also good for a "first" effort. Underpowered anything (computers, cars, drones) are always life's biggest frustrations, having the right tools is more than half the job. Good luck as you upgrade.

Reactions: Dharris6891

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jhench95