DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Propellers for Mavic - Buy or Pass?

NOT for that price!
You can get all for for $30.
You should be getting a set of 4.

I get you but I bought from DRONECLOTHES because it seems like it was made by drone pilots. I’d rather support another small drone business

I try to stick to the FAA Part 107 rules/guidlines, so I will only fly 30 minutes or so past dusk or before dawn, approximately. Can you see them during the daytime? I have added 4 additional, very bright, flashing LED lights to my drone for tracking. I usually fly my drone alone in the remote adirondack mountains and it is easy to lose against a tree line. I wonder if these would help?
I would stick to your leds.
I only have one strobe led that works fine.

I'm in the uk and recently bought these LED lights. Flying at night or at dusk you can certainly see the drone moving and better at higher or longer distances.

Mavic_LED_Product_Image_1024x1024.JPG
LED Propeller for Mavic Pro

Saw these 40% OFF on this site. What do you guys think? Should I get these or not? They look really cool. I appreciate the help.

Saw these 40% OFF on this site. What do you guys think? Should I get these or not? They look really cool. I appreciate the help.
They a a great "party favor" and are extremely cool(hence my avatar ". Fly responsibility and have fun with them!

I bet the loud,heavy, &Non durable
I don't need them
I want them

I fly for Fun Not for Pay.!

Pass.. I like to flight without getting the attention of curious people and ask me 10 thousand questions... just saying

Reactions: Classic flyer
I will order and test them. Why not? Just extends the hobbys possibilities i.e. not just aerial photo and videoshooting. I've anyway changed my parameters so i fly fast and high also, but responsibly...always. I also like all about the MP, stickers, accessories, editing photos, making videos, adding things to the ac a.s.o.

These are just a piece of the fun. To fly in pitch dark ond a big field with strobes and speed and angle parameters modified.

Just my 2 cents.

If you get them you are intending to break the law. Would be kind of nice on the 4 th of July and would make for interesting ufo discussions. If however a policeman is knowledgeable of drone law and sees II flying around, it would be so easy to follow it back to the point in wick it took off. I see confiscation. I like night flights sometimes but I never advertise when I break the law. Ask backpage.

Ok so no one here breaks the law
I dont belive it
They look fun i ordered a set also
Fly at dawn or dusk is safer. Than most things we do

Reactions: Soonerdrone
It's amazing how many people are willing to risk their $800 drone for a gimmick with no R&D and no backing, one that a failure will likely destroy your drone and will not be covered under warranty. These are half-*** designs with weakening of the core structure of the prop for the sole sake of trying to be flashy.

Reactions: Classic flyer
It's amazing how many people are willing to risk their $800 drone for a gimmick with no R&D and no backing, one that a failure will likely destroy your drone and will not be covered under warranty. These are half-*** designs with weakening of the core structure of the prop for the sole sake of trying to be flashy.
Dude its totally awsome...cool to the max...lamo

Reactions: Soonerdrone
Every one has a choice in life follow your own choice dont worry about others
But then again its your choice

Just wondering if you have had hands on experience with these props that you are calling half *** designs?
Not disagreeing with you, but I know you are a stickler for personal experience before any credibility.

Other than that, I don’t think I’d be willing to use them as I just don’t think it would be safe, but that’s just an opinion

When I first saw these I admit, I wanted a set for the cool factor. But i passed, I'm not going to risk my 1000 dollar drone with cheap Chinese props with probably zero R&D.

Never tryed them but they come 1pair
2 blades per package so you need 2 packages. For a set of 4
I only got 2 Blade didn't want to spend more money on a whim

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Terancemcleod29