DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

LED Propellers for Mavic - Buy or Pass?

carlosdperez

Reactions
Mavic_LED_Product_Image_1024x1024.JPG
LED Propeller for Mavic Pro

Saw these 40% OFF on this site. What do you guys think? Should I get these or not? They look really cool. I appreciate the help.

I recommend trying them out. I was reluctant initially, but decided to give them a try. The props are the “new”, quieter style, fly very well, and are definitely better than stock props. And... The lights are VERY cool!

Reactions: KiterTodd
Amazon has then cheaper, I got a set for my P4P however I checked the balance and one set is WAY
off , I wont use them until they are balanced, if I dont balance then there will be motor problems in the future.
I wrote the company about it, they didn't seem to care, Also if your still on DJI care , those props will void
your warranty. good luck !

Mavic_LED_Product_Image_1024x1024.JPG
LED Propeller for Mavic Pro

Saw these 40% OFF on this site. What do you guys think? Should I get these or not? They look really cool. I appreciate the help.

I try to stick to the FAA Part 107 rules/guidlines, so I will only fly 30 minutes or so past dusk or before dawn, approximately. Can you see them during the daytime? I have added 4 additional, very bright, flashing LED lights to my drone for tracking. I usually fly my drone alone in the remote adirondack mountains and it is easy to lose against a tree line. I wonder if these would help?

I try to stick to the FAA Part 107 rules/guidlines, so I will only fly 30 minutes or so past dusk or before dawn, approximately. Can you see them during the daytime? I have added 4 additional, very bright, flashing LED lights to my drone for tracking. I usually fly my drone alone in the remote adirondack mountains and it is easy to lose against a tree line. I wonder if these would help?

I think you can see them during the day from videos I’ve looked up. I also would stick to FAA Regulations and not fly at night without a waiver

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan