DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

IlluminationsfromtheAttic

Reactions

The green hues of Leech Lake mirror a blue sky streaked with summer clouds here in the crest of the Cascade Mountains at White Pass, the dividing line between the Western rainforests and the arid lands of Eastern Washington. The snubbed cones of ancient volcanoes rise imperiously overhead, and emerald forests team with secret life here in Gifford Pinchot National Forest.

I filmed this video last week with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and my Nikon Z6 (the drone footage starts at about 1:40).

Very nice indeed, Video edits were also skillfully done!

The green hues of Leech Lake mirror a blue sky streaked with summer clouds here in the crest of the Cascade Mountains at White Pass, the dividing line between the Western rainforests and the arid lands of Eastern Washington. The snubbed cones of ancient volcanoes rise imperiously overhead, and emerald forests team with secret life here in Gifford Pinchot National Forest.

I filmed this video last week with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and my Nikon Z6 (the drone footage starts at about 1:40).

Jumped over to your Youtube channel and subscribed due to the quality of your video. Great stuff!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000