DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Legacy versions of GO 4 and Litchi.

Storyline

Reactions
Hi all - I have not been able to fy since last Autumn and so have missed all the new geofencing that must have come in with the new legislation. I think my garden is going to be less than 100' too close to our local airport assuming they use the official Ordnance Survey position :(.

In a couple of days I am going on holiday to remote areas of Scotland so have no geofence worries but I would like to sideload (Android) the same versions of GO & Litch onto my new 10" tablet that I used on my old 8" one. This means I know my aircraft will fly safely with its firmware. There is likely not to be any Internet connectivity where we are going.

The versions are: DJI GO v4.3.0 Litchi v4.9.0-g

Does anyone know a source ? I must stress that I do not want to anything irresponsible but have no time to read up on all the changes there must have been. I don't want to upset a system that I know works well just before a holiday where is no Internet if things go wrong. In the worse case scenario I will just have to forget about using my new 10" screen !

Cheers paul

Reactions: Texas Mavic
You already have the versions of the apps your after on the 8”- you should be able to transfer them across.

If not here are easy to find online repository for all versions of GO and GO4. A simple search in this forum will give you the links.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dominicus15