DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Length of delivery for MA FLYMORE

~1 week directly from Chine from DJI store.

DJI is currently showing a ship date of 3-5 business days here in the DJI Store. After my drones ship from DJI in China, it normally takes 3 business days to get to me in the US. Depending on where you live, they might ship out from other warehouses. In the US, I sometimes also get shipments from Georgia and California.

Amazon currently has some onyx Mavic Air Fly More Combos in stock and ready to be delivered in as little as 2 days. You can find a complete list of onyx Mavic Air Fly More Combos currently available on Amazon here.

I canceled my order with DJI for a Fly More combo after they still had not shipped mine for 2 weeks after payment. I chatted with them once and they said that it was waiting to be picked up, two days later and nothing. Chatted with them again and they said it was out of stock. Cancelled my order and placed one with B&H and it showed up the next day. Pretty annoyed with how DJI messed around with me and my order but what do they care, they got my money either way.

1 day from B and H in NYC to NJ. Ordered Monday and had it in hand yesterday at 11 am!

I canceled my order with DJI for a Fly More combo after they still had not shipped mine for 2 weeks after payment. I chatted with them once and they said that it was waiting to be picked up, two days later and nothing. Chatted with them again and they said it was out of stock. Cancelled my order and placed one with B&H and it showed up the next day. Pretty annoyed with how DJI messed around with me and my order but what do they care, they got my money either way.

What do they care, you bought their product regardless. You should have taught them a real lesson buying a Walkera Vitus, a Cfly Obtain or a Go Pro Karma. On the other hand that would have been a lesson for you as well. It would have taught you about the **** products that are out there for unsuspecting consumers to purchase.

What do they care, you bought their product regardless. You should have taught them a real lesson buying a Walkera Vitus, a Cfly Obtain or a Go Pro Karma. On the other hand that would have been a lesson for you as well. It would have taught you about the **** products that are out there for unsuspecting consumers to purchase.

Oh I KNOW...but like you said, where else do I go? An inferior product? Nooo, I'll just take to online forums and grumble about the fact that I feel like I was mistreated as a customer and then go take my cell phone sized flying camera that shoots impeccable video and photos and explore the world. I will, however, take solace in the fact that they made slightly less money off me since I didn't order direct from them.

Oh I KNOW...but like you said, where else do I go? An inferior product? Nooo, I'll just take to online forums and grumble about the fact that I feel like I was mistreated as a customer and then go take my cell phone sized flying camera that shoots impeccable video and photos and explore the world. I will, however, take solace in the fact that they made slightly less money off me since I didn't order direct from them.

On the other Hand, their service is quite decent. I wrecked my Air on day 2 and had it replaced for a new one in just one week through their Care & Refresh program. Great communication, extremely transparent repair process. I was awed! So buying their stuff will most likely turn out to be the right decision after all. Some of the stuff i considered before buying the Air is simply shocking with regard to QA and service.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magic31