DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lenovo Tab M10 w/ Alexa ?

Hosewater

Reactions
Good morning all !

Got a question, not sure if anyone has an experience yet...
My home is mostly "smart" with Amazon Alexa devices (lights, security cameras, echo units, etc.) and I've been considering this tablet. As just a tablet, it would get some use instead of staring at my tiny phone screen. It would be a nice kitchen display for the Alexa. Would it serve well as a monitor for my Mavic Pro ? If not, I really can't justify purchasing to poke at, and sit on the kitchen counter. Thanks for your opinions in advance !

20190303_095426.jpg

I have an old Nexus 7 tablet that I'm using now - it is dedicated to the Mavic. Bloatware has been stripped and only DJI Go 4 and Airmap are on it currently.
I know there are many other tablets, but if this one could serve more purpose than my dedicated one, I would consider it... Thanks.

I can't find any confirmed reports of this tablet working with DJI Go which is not unexpected as it's a new tablet, the specifications look a bit on the low side but I've seen similar devices work fine. There's a community maintained list of DJI Go compatible devices here:

Best Tablets and Phones for DJI GO (Updated Daily) | Phantom Help

Other Lenovo devices seem to work ok but if you do buy one I'd make sure you get it from somewhere with a good returns policy as DJI Go is unpredictable on how well it works.

Reactions: Hosewater
Thank you for the reply. As the specs aren't quite up to par, I'll probably skip it for now. I should've waited and got a more powerful tablet than the used Nexus 7 for the drone, but I'll see how it works out in the long run...

Ok confirmed I have a Lenovo M10 HD that I have been using with the go 4 app with 0 issues for a month now. $178.00US at best buy. I'm digging it!!!!1573525335482.jpeg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d