DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lights out

Special Weapons Group

Reactions
I have an issue with the lights on both my Mavics. They have a tendency to turn off and on by themselves. Im not talking about The rear Light, that works but the red ones turn on and off at there own liking [emoji1]. What is this? Very crippling during night flight. anybody else has/had this issue??

If the "Front LEDs Auto Turn Off" setting is disabled in DJI GO, then the front lights will always stay on while shooting photos and/or recording video.

DJI-GO-Turn-Off-LEDs-For-Photos-Video.jpg

That setting is available in both the current iOS and Android versions of DJI GO.
It was available on my Android back in April time ... I remember playing with it back then ... so it's not a recent feature addition.

It was available on my Android back in April time ... I remember playing with it back then ... so it's not a recent feature addition.
Yep. It's been available for some time now.

It's been there since the Mavic came out.
Remember everything must be powered on and connected for settings to be available.

I have an issue with the lights on both my Mavics. They have a tendency to turn off and on by themselves. Im not talking about The rear Light, that works but the red ones turn on and off at there own liking [emoji1]. What is this? Very crippling during night flight. anybody else has/had this issue??
My front red lights would come on during start up, then switch off, finally worked out you can program them to turn on/off by customising the C2 button on the remote.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
360Guy