DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Linking White Goggles with Smart Controller & Pro Zoom

Rondob4

Reactions
I have the MagicPro Zoom and Smart Controller, work great. Bought the white DJI goggles. I updated the firmware on everything two days ago. I cannot get the goggles to link. Everything looks good until, per the instructions, I push the linking button, the light next to turns red, and the Magic disconnects from the smart controller. I push connect confirm on the goggles and it begins pairing, but it won’t connect. The smart controller goes dark. To reconnect the Mavic to the smart controller, I have to reboot the drone. Am I doing something wrong or is it simply the goggles won’t work with the smart controller?

I have the MagicPro Zoom and Smart Controller, work great. Bought the white DJI goggles. I updated the firmware on everything two days ago. I cannot get the goggles to link. Everything looks good until, per the instructions, I push the linking button, the light next to turns red, and the Magic disconnects from the smart controller. I push connect confirm on the goggles and it begins pairing, but it won’t connect. The smart controller goes dark. To reconnect the Mavic to the smart controller, I have to reboot the drone. Am I doing something wrong or is it simply the goggles won’t work with the smart controller?
i have two of the white goggles and one of the black re,i believe you have to change the frequency setting on the mavic from duel to 2.4 because the white only work on that frequency and not both like the black do,set both the drone and the smart controller to 2.4 or at least try to see if that helps.

Reactions: TampaTC
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erhard