DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi app

Fergy

Reactions
Hi, New member,
My question: I have just purchased the Litchi app and was in the process of doing settings for the first time when an error notice came on the screen saying, Accelerometer failed restart the aircraft or contact DJI the another message appeared saying Gyroscope error.
I turned the Mavic on and off a few times but no change, it is the first time I have used this app.
Any advice appreciated.

thanks
fergy

Hi, New member,
My question: I have just purchased the Litchi app and was in the process of doing settings for the first time when an error notice came on the screen saying, Accelerometer failed restart the aircraft or contact DJI the another message appeared saying Gyroscope error.
I turned the Mavic on and off a few times but no change, it is the first time I have used this app.
Any advice appreciated.

thanks
fergy
Howdy Fergy, I do not know much about the Litchi app but someone should be along soon with advice or help. Good Luck.

Those messages are from the controller.
Does it happen with DJI Go4?

G/day Brojon,

I think I have rectified the problem, I did a compass calibration in the Litchi app and those error messages have gone so hopefully that was the problem, and in response to your question No it did not have those error messages in the DGI Go4 app.

thanks
fergy

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan