DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi, correct track and following mode with MA2?

Litchi app is better than DJI app in following mode for the MA2? (MA2 users only)

• Works perfect

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Same, so not useful

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Worser

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

ross_impress

Reactions
Saw an update on the Litchi app for the MA2, okt 2021.
Somebody can confirm that Litchi gives a correct track and following mode for the MA2? DJI fly app doesn’t do a great job (read, dangerous job) for me useless on the dji app. I don’t find any reviews on that..

A 3:rd party app that uses the same SDK as the original wouldn't perform better in any way ... the quality of the performance lays entirely in the DJI firmware & hardware.

A 3:rd party app can on the other hand bring out functionality that exists in the SDK which DJI have decided not to include in the original app.

A 3:rd party app that uses the same SDK as the original wouldn't perform better in any way ... the quality of the performance lays entirely in the DJI firmware & hardware.

A 3:rd party app can on the other hand bring out functionality that exists in the SDK which DJI have decided not to include in the original app.
Thank you for this reply, but I like to know if it’s work better than the DJI app because, with the dji app I can’t fly parallel or in front mode, it always turn away to the trace mode, so from behind. Would be interesting to hear from ‘other MA2 users’ if it works ‘better’..

Can you post a video of what you mean by " I can’t fly parallel or in front mode, it always turn away to the trace mode, so from behind"
No I haven't because I deleted all this files. Simple, I put the MA2 on the right or left position from myself (parallel mode) and the drone automatically goes in a position trace, so behind me. This is the same for the postion in front of me, I put it in the position in front of me, so to follow my face and it goes automatically behind me. With my Parrot Anafi, I set it on a position same what degrees from myself and it stays the whole walk in the same position.
I hope this is a clear explanation?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78