DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Moverio BT300 glasses.

Same here 4.10.0-a from Amazon working great in ground test on Mavic Air and Pro - not yet flight tested but looking good. Was never able to enter FPV with previous versions.

Davo.

The Amazon store now has Litchi 4.11 not 4.10. I tried to install 4.11 last night and while it loaded and opened fine, I wasn't able to see the camera view. It was just a black screen. But it didn't say disconnected like it used to.

Has anyone installed the latest version (4.11) and got it to work on the Moverios? Also does anyone have a good site to get the older 4.10 version.? After doing a google search for Litchi 4.10 apk the options that are available give bad files - none of then worked.

The Amazon store now has Litchi 4.11 not 4.10. I tried to install 4.11 last night and while it loaded and opened fine, I wasn't able to see the camera view. It was just a black screen. But it didn't say disconnected like it used to.

Has anyone installed the latest version (4.11) and got it to work on the Moverios? Also does anyone have a good site to get the older 4.10 version.? After doing a google search for Litchi 4.10 apk the options that are available give bad files - none of then worked.

Has anyone tried the 4.11 version yet. I am afraid to update from the 4.10.0 version because I know that that version is working great.

I have same problem. Grrrrrr. Downloaded 4.11 and black screen.

I'm running version R 1.5.0 for firmware and double checked that the Litchi is indeed version 4.11.0a
hope that helps.

Thank you for information
Did you do any special settings or all default
Because I have same versions of firmware and
Litchi and it is connecting to my drone but no image from camera

Thank you for information
Did you do any special settings or all default
Because I have same versions of firmware and
Litchi and it is connecting to my drone but no image from camera

No special settings. Camera and maps all work fine as does the Birdseye view

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals