DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Moverio BT300 glasses.

The only issues I have are occasional map loading issues on the BT-300. I have experienced this with earlier versions of this app.

Sorry if I confused the issue.

Happy Flights

P

Reactions: sea157
OK some puzzle me this. Just downloaded Litchi Ver 4.9.0a from the Amazon App Store. It installed and launched fine. However a few seconds after I launch the app a red box superimposes on the aircraft battery icon in the upper right corner of the screen and flashes 0%. The App then immediately crashes. Needless to say I have tried several fully charged batteries on the bird with the same results. Anyone seen this, any ideas what might be causing this crash?

Also recently installed and was also getting no map info. Went in to general settings and changed map from google to map box, and changed map type from ‘standard’ to any of the others...satellite, hybrid etc. Done many flights since with no issues (Mavic Pro/bt300).
I believe you can also load google play to get google map, but have not done this myself

I believe it’s the latest, 4.10.0-a
Are you sure ? I am now using a 4.3.0 beta version because 4.4.2 / 4.6.0 / 4.7.0 / 4.8.0 all keep crashing when you connect to the Mavic Pro.
Version 4.2.1 was working for me and today I installed the 4.3.0 beta and that one is working also. If you are sure you are using the latest version Epson solved the crash issue on the Moverio......

Yes, just checked to make sure...was using it just this afternoon
Not sure if it matters, but all flights have been fpv...no waypoint missions or auto flight yet

Reactions: sea157
Quite welcome, I was really unaware of the issues with litchi and bt300’s when I got them a few weeks ago. I like litchi mostly because of the audio updates, but I also like the waypoint missions with litchi better. Would have been satisfied using the glasses with dji go4, but am very happy litchi works well so far

I installed amazon app and then litchi from there, all from the glasses...I don’t own any other Android devices, kind of an iOS guy up until now

I installed amazon app and then litchi from there, all from the glasses...I don’t own any other Android devices, kind of an iOS guy up until now
I installed the app on the glasses, didn’t have time yet to test it. So fingers crossed hope the app doesn’t crash on me. I saw that the program is loading map box as the standard map provider. I am going to delete google play and google play services because I don’t think I need them anymore. Keep you posted and thanks

I installed the app on the glasses, didn’t have time yet to test it. So fingers crossed hope the app doesn’t crash on me. I saw that the program is loading map box as the standard map provider. I am going to delete google play and google play services because I don’t think I need them anymore. Keep you posted and thanks
Btw I am an absolute iOS user too...

did a test and I can tell you that everything works great version 4.10.0-a works like charm on the BT-300. thank you so much for your help and advise removed all google software and maps work great. happy flying !

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S