DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Moverio BT300 glasses.

Yes, that's how I understand it. Once you press the arrow and the mission has uploaded to the Mavic, adding another waypoint won't affect the mission that the Mavic is flying until you upload that mission again..

I have to say though that I've not tried adding a WP while a mission is underway.

Reactions: RolandW
Yes, that's how I understand it. Once you press the arrow and the mission has uploaded to the Mavic, adding another waypoint won't affect the mission that the Mavic is flying until you upload that mission again..

I have to say though that I've not tried adding a WP while a mission is underway.
Weather permitting, I'll try to recreate the incident today and report back. I suspect an errant tap because it seems like every time I touch the Moverio trackpad, there are unintended results.

I flew the same mission this afternoon, and tried tapping at various times to see if Litchi would add a waypoint where I tapped.
Once the Mavic started flying the mission, I could tap all I wanted and no waypoint would be added. I tried it several times while the mission was in progress. I also tried it after the mission had been completed and the Mavic was hovering at the final waypoint (as I had set it up to do), and nothing happened.
Then I tapped the folder icon again, selected the same mission, and tapped Load. When I tried zooming in on the map with a two-finger pinch, it added a waypoint in about the same location as yesterday. I suspect this is what caused the minor fly-away yesterday. Seems like every time I try to do anything with two fingers on the super-sensitive Moverio trackpad, it interprets it as a tap.
A little scary that this can happen after you've loaded a mission. It must not actually send the mission to the aircraft until you give it the command to take off. At any rate, now that I know what happened I can watch out for it.

I flew the same mission this afternoon, and tried tapping at various times to see if Litchi would add a waypoint where I tapped.
Once the Mavic started flying the mission, I could tap all I wanted and no waypoint would be added. I tried it several times while the mission was in progress. I also tried it after the mission had been completed and the Mavic was hovering at the final waypoint (as I had set it up to do), and nothing happened.
Then I tapped the folder icon again, selected the same mission, and tapped Load. When I tried zooming in on the map with a two-finger pinch, it added a waypoint in about the same location as yesterday. I suspect this is what caused the minor fly-away yesterday. Seems like every time I try to do anything with two fingers on the super-sensitive Moverio trackpad, it interprets it as a tap.
A little scary that this can happen after you've loaded a mission. It must not actually send the mission to the aircraft until you give it the command to take off. At any rate, now that I know what happened I can watch out for it.

Good to have it confirmed.. I agree that the touchpad can be mighty sensitive even with the sensitivity turned right down. :(

Good to have it confirmed.. I agree that the touchpad can be mighty sensitive even with the sensitivity turned right down. :(
Ah, there's a sensitivity setting???

Reactions: ksmusa
Can anyone share me the litchi app? For some reason I keep getting redirected to 3rd party sites when trying to download. Thanks

ksmusa /lannes ,
I downloaded both the 4.0.2 and the 4.3.0 APK files recommended here, is there an advantage to using one or the other?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka