DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi on Moverio BT300 glasses.

As WTFoxtrot has mentioned it's the .XAPK file on APKpure, but this requires the APKpure android app to be installed to install DJI G04, check out the other thread for details

Success with 4.1.22

Thanks.

4.1.18 works fine on my glasses so I'll probably just wait for Epson to release 4.1.22 on the market. I'm pretty much set now with Litchi 4.0.2 on the CS and Go4 4.1.18 on the glasses. :)

Reactions: ksmusa
Does anyone know the version of Litchi that works and where do I find it? I tried the latest version yesterday which does not work well.

Does anyone know the version of Litchi that works and where do I find it? I tried the latest version yesterday which does not work well.

All you have to do is read this whole topic from the beginning and all will become clear to you..

I wa also thinking cpu over load butI checked and it does it every time even after I close down all other things running in the background.

So does Litchi 4.0.2 run ok with everyone else? I would still rather have a drunk telling me the distance, speed and hight, than no oral reports.
I can then focus on other things.

I wa also thinking cpu over load butI checked and it does it every time even after I close down all other things running in the background.

So does Litchi 4.0.2 run ok with everyone else? I would still rather have a drunk telling me the distance, speed and hight, than no oral reports.
I can then focus on other things.

What version of Litchi is the drunk woman on ?

Maybe its the way I installed it. I just dl on to my mac then copied it onto the BT controllers sd card and installed it from there. It had, and sometimes still does, issues saying disconnected. Where as the go4 never has this issue.

I had a bit of a butt clenching moment yesterday with Litchi on my Crystalsky although it all ended fine.

I loaded a very simple mission to take a time lapse photo from a set location and height. She moved to WP1 started moving towards WP2 when the app crashed and the Mavic came to a halt and hovered which I thought was strange behaviour as the mission must have uploaded to the Mavic. No stick control at this point, just hovering. I had ensured that Go4 not running in the background. So I restarted Litchi and it connected (video feed resumed) but weirdly in FPV mode, the Mavic would only move in a horizontal plane but would not ascend or decsend. I tried flicking the sport mode switch to no effect so I pressed RTH on the controller and she came home and landed fine.

So I rebooted the app again and the Mavic and took off, loaded the mission again and Litchi told me there was an error loading the mission so I loaded it again and off she went and completed the mission apart from starting and stopping filming, which it is set to do. It kind of made me lose a little confidence in Litchi on the CS but I will try again soon.

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    5.4 MB · Views: 27
I had a bit of a butt clenching moment yesterday with Litchi on my Crystalsky although it all ended fine.

I loaded a very simple mission to take a time lapse photo from a set location and height. She moved to WP1 started moving towards WP2 when the app crashed and the Mavic came to a halt and hovered which I thought was strange behaviour as the mission must have uploaded to the Mavic. No stick control at this point, just hovering. I had ensured that Go4 not running in the background. So I restarted Litchi and it connected (video feed resumed) but weirdly in FPV mode, the Mavic would only move in a horizontal plane but would not ascend or decsend. I tried flicking the sport mode switch to no effect so I pressed RTH on the controller and she came home and landed fine.

So I rebooted the app again and the Mavic and took off, loaded the mission again and Litchi told me there was an error loading the mission so I loaded it again and off she went and completed the mission apart from starting and stopping filming, which it is set to do. It kind of made me lose a little confidence in Litchi on the CS but I will try again soon.

What version of Litchi are you using ?

Last edited:
When I start Litchi in the bottom right hand corner it says
"app wont run without Google Play services, which is missing from your tablet.
Get Google Play services."
I select the link but nothing happens.
Litchi runs but it does not have the position or distance of the craft from me in the little right hand bottom box.
Anyone encountered this and found a solution?

When I start Litchi in the bottom right hand corner it says
"app wont run without Google Play services, which is missing from your tablet.
Get Google Play services."
I select the link but nothing happens.
Litchi runs but it does not have the position or distance of the craft from me in the little right hand bottom box.
Anyone encountered this and found a solution?

I think your google play services install must have had a problem you need to have installed the following files

• google-play-services-11-7-44-032-173432861.apk
  • Play Services Info_v0.7_apkpure.com.apk
  • Google Play Store_v8.3.75.U-all [0] [FP] 173942022_apkpure.com.apk
  • Maps Navigation Transport_v9.64.1_apkpure.com.apk - this is google maps

I think your google play services install must have had a problem you need to have installed the following files

• google-play-services-11-7-44-032-173432861.apk
  • Play Services Info_v0.7_apkpure.com.apk
  • Google Play Store_v8.3.75.U-all [0] [FP] 173942022_apkpure.com.apk
  • Maps Navigation Transport_v9.64.1_apkpure.com.apk - this is google maps
Hi lannes, I'm experiencing the slurred voice too, and the Litchi video display is skipping and breaking up. I have installed according to your instructions here. Back in the house and with Litchi quit, when I look under the Running tab in Apps, there are Settings (of course), Google Play Services (1 process & 2 services, 14mb), Google Play Services again (1 process & 3 services, 39mb), com.epson.moverio.server (1 process & 1 service, 7.8mb), com.intel.widi.uibc (1 process & 1 service, 3.2mb), Bluetooth Share (1 process & 9 services, 38mb - I'm using a BT mouse at the moment), Moverio Apps Market (1 process & 1 service, 23mb), Exchange Services (1 process & 1 service, 4.4mb) and iWnn IME (1 process & 1 service, 11mb).
Anything jump out at you as taking resources away from Litchi? I have been making sure I turn Bluetooth and wifi off before I fly. That seems to help, but hasn't cleared up the shaky performance altogether.
Btw, is there any way to lock a Litchi mission so it can't be altered when you're running it? Today I flew a short mission that had run flawlessly three times before, and after the Mavic reached the final waypoint, it started heading out away from me. It was no problem to stop it and bring it back, but later it looked like an additional waypoint had been accidentally added. And actually, as I was fiddling with it I accidentally added another one when I was trying to zoom. Don't recall touching the trackpad during the mission, though.

Btw, is there any way to lock a Litchi mission so it can't be altered when you're running it? Today I flew a short mission that had run flawlessly three times before, and after the Mavic reached the final waypoint, it started heading out away from me. It was no problem to stop it and bring it back, but later it looked like an additional waypoint had been accidentally added. And actually, as I was fiddling with it I accidentally added another one when I was trying to zoom. Don't recall touching the trackpad during the mission, though.

Once a mission is uploaded to the aircraft, you can't change it, you can only terminate it. You must have made the change before uploading it..

Once a mission is uploaded to the aircraft, you can't change it, you can only terminate it. You must have made the change before uploading it..
Hi Pedro, thank you. By "uploading it," you mean tapping its name in Waypoint mode's Load Flight window, and then tapping the Load button, correct? Is it at that moment that it is actually sent to the Mavic? I fired up Litchi just now and did that (without the aircraft powered up). This mission has six waypoints. After loading it, if I tap somewhere on the image, it adds a seventh waypoint. If I tap another spot, it adds an eighth. Are you saying that although I can see these extra waypoints in Litchi, they would not have been sent to the aircraft if they were added after I tapped the Load button? This mission had been in Litchi for at least a week, and I had not altered it. I'll have to test this out in the field; too dark now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929