DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Litchi update

philh24

Reactions
Just received this. Hope it is sorted.

Dear Litchi Pilots,

The new DJI firmware updates for Mavic Pro (v01.03.0600) and Phantom 4 Pro (v01.03.0509) fixed the issue introduced in the previous firmware versions which would cause erratic behavior in some of Litchi's flight modes. All of Litchi's flight modes are safe to use again with the latest firmware version for the Mavic Pro and Phantom 4 Pro. The issue still exists in the current firmware for the Inspire 2.

The Litchi Team

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Copyright [emoji767] 2017 VC Technology Ltd, All rights reserved.
You are receiving this email because you use Litchi for iOS.

Our mailing address is:
VC Technology Ltd
71-75 Shelton Street Covent GardenLondon, Lnd WC2H 9JQ
United Kingdom

Litchi has always been great for me . Waypoint & Panorama mode were not affected by the Dji code conflict and they are the two best reasons to use litchi anyway .

Reactions: Logger
Just saw this on the Litchi site:
What's new - Litchi
The latest update is here for Android: Version 4.1.0
Question is: how do I update without having to pay € 24.99 for it again?
The last time I updated the app, i was charged for €24,99 again. Got a refund, so not really a problem, but i rather would update without the trubble of refunding.
Any help would be welcome. :D

Last edited:
I just asked this question about a week ago!
I was told to- "If you already paid for Litchi, just go to play store & update to the latest version" I did this & yes, I downloaded the lastest version on my new Mavic dedicated tablet, no charge.

I just asked this question about a week ago!
I was told to- "If you already paid for Litchi, just go to play store & update to the latest version" I did this & yes, I downloaded the lastest version on my new Mavic dedicated tablet, no charge.
This time it worked for me too. :)Thumbswayup without a second payment.

Good, I should have mentioned, first time I went to play store , wanted me to pay, again!, that's why I posted here- What gives? 2nd time I tried, all was good!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klik4d