DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Live Streaming to YouTube

captg

Reactions
Hello pilots!

I wondered what you're all doing to make live streaming on YouTube work. I know what workaround is to stream the entire screen to YouTube or use a service like restream.io, but with no way to reduce the bitrate, it's so unreliable. I thought about using HDMI on a laptop, setting up my own streaming server, or maybe trying a less supported method of running the GO4 app somehow on Windows.

I am looking for solutions so that it can be a more reliable or interactive stream. I don't have 1000 subs so that is why I brought up restream.io. :)

With gratitude,
captg

Hello pilots!

I wondered what you're all doing to make live streaming on YouTube work. I know what workaround is to stream the entire screen to YouTube or use a service like restream.io, but with no way to reduce the bitrate, it's so unreliable. I thought about using HDMI on a laptop, setting up my own streaming server, or maybe trying a less supported method of running the GO4 app somehow on Windows.

I am looking for solutions so that it can be a more reliable or interactive stream. I don't have 1000 subs so that is why I brought up restream.io. :)

With gratitude,
captg
Hi captg,

I am in a similar position, needing to live stream for an inspection job. I need to use the Mini 2 as cannot get the separation distances in the location. I note you have not had an answer from anybody, I have searched the internet for an answer but nothing useful, only the use of Prism but like you, I don't have 1,000 subs.

I am interested to know if you have found a solution since this post.

Cheers, Paul.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kesiganes