DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Load Go4 On SC That Came Bundled With ME?

Matt1971

Reactions
Ok. Got a SC that has Pilot on it for ME. It did not come with Go4. I can’t get it to install. Downloaded .APK from DJI. Install crashes saying the file may be corrupted. Tried multiple different downloads. Anybody done this successfully with a SC that came with ME?

Where did you get the SC from? That version is for the Mavic Enterprise aircraft.

Okay I get you got the me bundle and you want to fly the zoom.

It says it corrupted because DJI GO 4 is already pre-installed on SC. When you link Zoom it's activated to show up automatically, while Pilot app hides. Same happens when you link ME.
Ok. Got a SC that has Pilot on it for ME. It did not come with Go4. I can’t get it to install. Downloaded .APK from DJI. Install crashes saying the file may be corrupted. Tried multiple different downloads. Anybody done this successfully with a SC that came with ME?

Did you use the SC to download the APK? Or did you download it to an SD card and do it that way?

Can you screen capture a few pages? (after the splash screen, the Files Screen,ect)

you can go into settings and force what ever version you want to run, I have a zoom but wanted to try the pilot app, didn't like it so went back to go4

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdjtutt