DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Long island

Hey Scott Steve here. I'm in Glen Cove now I flew in Great Neck in Kings Point Park on field. Here in Glen Cove > Morgan Park inside or at lower parking lot dock, Holocaust Center lawn,
Center Island beach. Just outside East Island from little parking lot. Sea cliff near beach. ..
If want can set up appt to meet and fly together. I have a Mavic. What ru flying?

Reactions: Stimmy
Looks like Town of North Hempstead hasn’t made any policies against it yet.

I'm not trying to scare you but I want you to be informed.

Town of Hempstead, NY: Public Places, Regulation of

Town Of Hempstead is being super super strict about drones. Other towns as well but not as strict as hempstead. I have read TOH and Town Of Oyster Bay rules regarding drones and permits.

They are basically trying to kill the hobby.

We really could use some resistance

Wow wasn’t even aware but thanks for the info

Eisenhower Park is in Town of Hempstead checkout town’s map, it is in area marked as 2.

https://toh.li/files/pdfs/tb_townmap.pdf
Not sure if it makes a difference, but although it physically is in the TOH the park is under the jurisdiction of Nassau County and their parks dept patrol it not the TOH PSD
Do you have a link to the TOH specific regulations?

Last edited:
:)

What bothers me is the lame “noise” excuse. Have these sat outside in summer when landscapers are working? How come leaf blowers are not banned yet?

Reactions: Lubelaczek
just relocated to Long Island, but Farmingdale was a bad idea. Looking for somewhere to fly now

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143