DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for advice from Singaporean Mavic pilots

Gatzu1

Reactions
Hi guys. I'm in Singapore and looking to go out and buy my Mavic in the next day or so. I've narrowed it down to a few vendors and am probably going to buy from a place called the drone shop.

I was wondering if anyone has bought from them or found anywhere cheaper?

Thanks in advance!

The prices are pretty much the same around the world unless you find a sale. Just be sure you are getting a new, unopened product. New DJI boxes have a clear plastic seal.

Reactions: Gatzu1
The prices are pretty much the same around the world unless you find a sale. Just be sure you are getting a new, unopened product. New DJI boxes have a clear plastic seal.
Thanks will look out for that!

On DJI's website, you will find the list of authorised sellers for Singapore. Helpful if you should discover problems with the drone within 7 days of purchase. The Drone Shop is one of them, and they are pretty friendly and approachable. The others on the list include Singapore Hobbies, Cathay Photo, and St Passion. St Passion has fantastic customer service, but I found that Cathay Photo usually has the best price.

On DJI's website, you will find the list of authorised sellers for Singapore. Helpful if you should discover problems with the drone within 7 days of purchase. The Drone Shop is one of them, and they are pretty friendly and approachable. The others on the list include Singapore Hobbies, Cathay Photo, and St Passion. St Passion has fantastic customer service, but I found that Cathay Photo usually has the best price.
Thanks Markc. I'll google to find the closest Cathay Photo and check them out.

Ditto for Cathay Photo. I have had good experiences with them in the past. You may pay full retail or close to it, but at least they will stand behind what they sell.

It has been a few years. Are they in Sim Lin?

Ditto for Cathay Photo. I have had good experiences with them in the past. You may pay full retail or close to it, but at least they will stand behind what they sell.

I found one relatively near to the Art and Scoence museum which I'm checking out today so will take a wander down there once the wife and kids are distracted! :D

The flagship store is at Peninsula Plaza. But I suggest that Gatzu1 calls the store before he visits it as Mavic stocks at Cathay Photo tends to run out as fast as they can stock them (at least that was the case when I bought mine a few months back)

The flagship store is at Peninsula Plaza. But I suggest that Gatzu1 calls the store before he visits it as Mavic stocks at Cathay Photo tends to run out as fast as they can stock them (at least that was the case when I bought mine a few months back)
Thanks for the tip Markc I'll give them a buzz.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78