DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for best deal on Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller, if there are any.

I'm going to be purchasing a Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller soon.. as soon as I get my 0% APR credit card :) Just wondering if there are any deals out there for the Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller that are better than DJI's prices. I haven't found anything cheaper yet but figured I should ask here too. Thanks!
DJI has some sort of club you can join ($) that gives you 50% off Care Refresh and four(I think) coupons for 20% off on accessories. Pays for itself right away if you buy Care Refresh and the FlyMore kit (considered an accessory).

DJI has some sort of club you can join ($) that gives you 50% off Care Refresh and four(I think) coupons for 20% off on accessories. Pays for itself right away if you buy Care Refresh and the FlyMore kit (considered an accessory).
DJI Select

Best Buy does Price Matching from some big web retailers. When I bought my Zoom, there was a good price on Amazon but they wouldn't match it because it was sold by a third party. The lady I was talking to on the phone suggested three or four other web sites they would price match with and I got my bird for $1176.

I'm going to be purchasing a Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller soon.. as soon as I get my 0% APR credit card :) Just wondering if there are any deals out there for the Mavic 2 Pro and Smart Controller that are better than DJI's prices. I haven't found anything cheaper yet but figured I should ask here too. Thanks!
You might want to look at affirm.com. They offer financing for toys at competitive costs. You’ll see their logo on several sites. I used them for Best Buy to buy my Yuneec Q500 4K.

Thanks everyone. Definitely going to do the DJI Select thing. Some of those other sites had slightly cheaper prices but they also charged tax so that made it more expensive for me.

Thanks everyone. Definitely going to do the DJI Select thing. Some of those other sites had slightly cheaper prices but they also charged tax so that made it more expensive for me.
With the DJI Select, you only have access to SOME Accessories for your Discount and not ALL DJI Accessories. At least that's what I found with my DJI Select options.. DJI gave me a list of Accessories I could get a discount on. Accessories only and only the ones DJI chose.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78