DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking for drone videos for my next music video as I dont have the guts to take of yet - Are you interested to share content?

Joakim Bergman

Reactions
Dear all, a few days ago I purchased a DJI Mavic Air to bring to Mallorca to get some cool videos for my next music video (will be uploaded to youtube). However, I did my home work and seriously checked youtube and got quite scared of multiple reasons (footage allowance unclear and I learned that I should start with drone flight simulation applications to avoid loosing my drone in the sea or cause an accident etc..). Therefore, I have preliminary decided to continue my self training before first take off. In other words, calm down....

I also realize that there should be a few drone pilots out there with a decent amount of video material and that at least a few of these pilots could have a positive attitude towards sharing some video material for a future music video.

Regarding the music production plans: We have an unsigned rock/pop band, almost a music collective. Typically, we perform cover songs at parties but as I just set up a recording studio, the ambition is to create original content. These plans are also quite fresh and the next (my second) youtube upload will likely be end of year. Most likely in the genre of quite psycadelic blues rock. The first project check it on youtube here if curious
) was a crazy instrumental electronic / synth creation which was composed when I learned sound synthesis in Ableton Live 10. But again, the second project will be a "normal song" LOL.

Yours Sincerely, Joakim - TOTAL MAVIC AIR ROOKIE

Reactions: WithTheBirds
Have sent you a message.

Are you a worrier or a warrior? Nothing to be afraid of. Go to Mallorca, take the drone. Before you go, watch tutorials and practice. You’ll be fine.
I did what you suggested. So happy for that decision. Prior to my decision, I also installed the DYI simulator and connected the Mavic RC and jizas I crashed sooo many times. However, now in real life I have been successfully recorded content the last 3 early mornings and with no flight incidents. The video quality is enhanced like 50% per flight day so it seems like Im not too old yet too fly ;). 43...

Yes, I did both music and video (free material from shutterstock). Thanxs for the compliment!!! The next project will likely be a ”real song” thus with vocals (but not too boring mainstream - I am not aiming for the charts soaked in way too much dead music)

My interest to collect video content here remains.

What I now primarily look for is action footage, footage with a dark and scary feeling (does not matter if nature or inside an old industry house) and also footage in rain or snow.

Reason being that I now in my first drone pilot chapter likely will just have the ”capacity” to record (presumably soon boring) nice slow pictures nature and when I try to go cracy it will be the same type but during sunrise (ha ha ha = result after the last three days)

Super thanxs for feedback and support here!

Best, Joakim

Last edited:
Hey,

Really cool video. It's a dull rainy morning in Ireland and that woke me right up!

Re the Mavic Air, yeah don't be afraid, take it to a wide open space and practice you'll be fine. It's the coolest hobby.

Best of luck - Ro

Reactions: Joakim Bergman
Hey,

Really cool video. It's a dull rainy morning in Ireland and that woke me right up!

Re the Mavic Air, yeah don't be afraid, take it to a wide open space and practice you'll be fine. It's the coolest hobby.

Best of luck - Ro

Thx! I did so! Everything went fine! Took off at sunrise all days ;) Solely over sea flights too avoid obstackles ;)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121