DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Looking to scoop this up...thoughts?

Caleb R.

Reactions
That's a good price if those are the extra accessories you need. There are a few other similarly priced packages with different accessories here.

Thank you!

Can the Ultimaxx accessories be trusted? I'd love to start off with 4 batteries but there's NO genuine DJI accessories included in the one bundle on that page.

Reactions: Thomas B
That's a good price if those are the extra accessories you need. There are a few other similarly priced packages with different accessories here.

How can I be sure that these vendors are authorized dealers? Some of them don’t have it listed anywhere on their page.

Note that the Pro, vs the Pro Platinum doesn't come with the quieter props or the more efficient ESC. You can get the quieter props for the Pro however.

How can I be sure that these vendors are authorized dealers?
On the left side of my site, uncheck this box:

1575248694132.png

And if you want to verify yourself, DJI keeps a list of authorized DJI dealers here. I'm using their list to filter the Authorized DJI Dealers on my site.

Reactions: Thomas B
How can I be sure that these vendors are authorized dealers? Some of them don’t have it listed anywhere on their page.
Message or email. Authorized dealers usually posit prominently, and it is important for easy warranty use.

Found the basic Fly More Combo for the MPP for $200 less than what I was going to pay AND its through an authorized dealer. You guys rock.

Reactions: razoraerial
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi