DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loose screw or design?

Rob1023

Reactions
I have had my mavic Pro Platinum for about a month now and love it. From early on I looked behind the camera and saw a screw that appears to be loose, is this by Design or should this screw be tight? After reviewing the photo that I took for this post it looks as if it is perhaps by Design. I inspect it every time I fly and it doesn't appear to be moving but I have the fear that one day my camera is going to come apart in mid-flight. Can someone let me know if this needs attention.

Thx

1513540265275.jpg

That's as designed.

It is Interesting that prior to me posting my original question, I searched and searched for anything about loose screws on the Gimbal with nothing ever coming up. Now I see a number of threads generated on that very issue. I guess I need to work on my searching technique. That would be for a whole nother thred, which has already been done I'm sure.

Yep, you can see a lot of those posts at the bottom of this page.

When creating a new thread, search results will auto appear below the title you typed. If a similar thread already exists, you will likely find it there before completing your post.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007