DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Loosing Connection with controller

My issues still could be environmental, too. I’m using a different quad and r/c than I was and it’s 10mths since I last flew. Maybe there’s extra interference where I’m flying.

I don’t want to blame the drone until I can fly in an area I know is ‘dead’

My issues still could be environmental, too. I’m using a different quad and r/c than I was and it’s 10mths since I last flew. Maybe there’s extra interference where I’m flying.

I don’t want to blame the drone until I can fly in an area I know is ‘dead’
I am constantly flying over all sorts of interference in a highly urban area, often 50 feet AGL, and Occusync 2.0 is still rock solid. Could be environmental, but my money is on a transmission issue with Occusync due to a defect or a setting change, rather than environmental interference. However, get out in a rural area and confirm.

At my house, I can't get much further than 1/2 - 3/4 mile in my P3A (lightbridge) and M2Z (Occusync 2). There's something around us that affects FM radio (I sometimes lose a local station but pick up a station over 100 miles away), broadcast TV and XM satellite. For broadcast TV, my losses drift across the dial, some stations more prone to loss than others.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun