DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

lost control close by overhead and crash

HighFlyer1000

Reactions
I've got a Mavic2 Zoom and paired it to a Smartcontroller near the beginning of the year. I've noticed a few glitches in control over these months but yesterday it happened again with complete loss of control and a hard crash on the rocks. (First crash over a year and half of flying). Luckily I was able to recover and now it clearly needs repair. Two questions: 1. Has anyone else had control problems with the SmartController like this? 2. I have DJI insurance, what is the fastest way to contact them to get a repair started? Thanks in advance for your help!

I've got a Mavic2 Zoom and paired it to a Smartcontroller near the beginning of the year. I've noticed a few glitches in control over these months but yesterday it happened again with complete loss of control and a hard crash on the rocks. (First crash over a year and half of flying). Luckily I was able to recover and now it clearly needs repair. Two questions: 1. Has anyone else had control problems with the SmartController like this? 2. I have DJI insurance, what is the fastest way to contact them to get a repair started? Thanks in advance for your help!
1. Without analysing the flight data, it's impossible to say that the problem was related to the controller at all.
2. Synch your flight data from the app, then start a chat with their online help people.

1. Without analysing the flight data, it's impossible to say that the problem was related to the controller at all.
2. Synch your flight data from the app, then start a chat with their online help people.
Interestingly, there is a potion of the video it was taking during the flight, but as soon as it started acting erratically the video stopped . And there is no flight record at all for this flight ! I’ve checked several times after synching.

Interestingly, there is a potion of the video it was taking during the flight, but as soon as it started acting erratically the video stopped . And there is no flight record at all for this flight ! I’ve checked several times after synching.
If you don't want to repair it I'd be happy to take it off your hands.

Nah, I love flying these things and have sent it in under the extended insurance program.
Same here but can't seem to save the money to get one?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk