DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Lost my Mavic Air

buckeyefan99

Reactions
I was flying my Air and hit a top of a tree and it fell into a pond. I do not have the care protection. Is there a way to purchase just the Mavic air? I don't need a remote or all the other stuff. I called DJI and was told i had to buy the entire package. I'm so upset with myself. Only had it a couple of weeks.

You can buy the Mavic air and remote for 799, maybe sell your extra remote on eBay.

Oh no... I'm sorry for your loss :( I had a similar fight with a tree not long after I purchased my first Mavic Pro. I ended up selling the damaged aircraft, controller and batteries for $750 and just bought a new one for $999. Mine didn't have water damage just gimbal and camera damage though.

After a few Mavic Airs get put through the Refresh program, there will be a handful of Mavic Air Refurbs for sale. I've seen it that way for both the Phantom and the Pros.

You can buy the Mavic air and remote for 799, maybe sell your extra remote on eBay.
This isn't the most convenient option, but it's the cheapest. When DJI starts just selling the Mavic Air aircraft, it'll be more expensive than it's worth. I guess some people don't care and will buy it out of convenience though.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
silfumus